Academic Exchange Program

How to apply to our International Academic Exchange Program

For exchange or Double Degree students: Let your home university International office know about your interest in our program.

For Freemovers: Write to our International Relations Director corr internacional to make the necessary arrangements for your study period at Universidad Del Pacifico at least four months before your planned departure.

Fill out our icono pdf Application Form

The International Office at your home university must contact the International Relations Department at Universidad Del Pacifico, sending a printed out version of the application form with four passport size pictures, two icono pdf Reference Forms and a letter requesting admission of the student.

Upon receiving the acceptance letter, the student must obtain the appropriate visa in order to enter Ecuador. Universidad Del Pacifico will need exact travel arrangements in order to meet the student at the airport and arrange for accommodations.

Lista de cursos disponibles

icono pdf Malla Académica Ingeniería Comercial

icono pdf Malla Académica Ingeniería en Gestión Tecnológica

icono pdf Malla Académica Derecho

icono pdf Malla Académica Desarrollo Portuario